Jack Morton Experiential Agency: Production Intern
Jack Morton was founded in 1939 in Washington and has grown to 23 offices across 6 continents. We are a global brand experience agency best known for event & experiential marketing, integrated campaigns, digital & content marketing, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. We have special expertise with experiential technology, public events, exhibits, broadcast design and moving image.
Production Assistant / Intern description:
If you’re someone who loves planning events and all of the work that goes in to making them happen, then this gig is for you! The Production Assistant / Intern is responsible for supporting the production team bringing to life all of Jack’s creative sparks and thoughtful insights. You’ll take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the go-to for making our extraordinary work happen.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support the production team to execute programmes. This would include sourcing and liaising of 3rd party services and products, logistics planning, preparing materials for onsite use.
• Assist in client communications. This would involve creating contact reports after client meetings
• Assist the team on pitches through research, writing and sourcing of the 3rd party services and products
• Assist onsite at live projects. Roles may include support at registration, guest management, logistics support, coordination with suppliers and administrative duties.
• Support on project administration, including processing invoices and assist in reconciling costs against budget as directed.
Qualifications/What you’ll bring to Jack:
• College Degree, or degree in progress. Great Fits: Degrees in Events, Hospitality, Theatre
(Set Design, Stage Management, Lighting Design, etc...), and Communications
• Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
• Expert scheduling and note-taking skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Who you are!
• Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker.
• Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
• Creative problem solver. You’re able to change course at the drop of a hat!
• Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
• Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
Renumeration: typically starts at SGD800/month.
Interested candidates to send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org