A*STAR Corporate Comunications: Internship
About A*STAR Corporate Communications
We’re the digital marketing and communications department that deals largely with social media posting on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Workplace (Facebook for Govt agencies). Contrary to the stereotype of working in a statutory board, our working environment is dynamic and organic. We also have a small in-house design team within Corporate Communications.
We are currently looking for 1 – 2 students who have an eye for film editing and design, with a fresh perspective on creative ideas! Here’s the following list of what is required from them:
- Working closely with Corporate Communications to design and brainstorm marketing ideas for A*STAR’s digital and offline marketing efforts, including teaser videos, social media posts/GIFs, and eDMs.
- Are familiar with Adobe Creative Suite CC 2017: Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop. Have dabbled with After Effects is also welcomed.
- Have some basic idea of what storytelling in science is like, or at the very least has interests for science-related articles.
- Interns would have to be a team player, and must have decent time and project management skills.
The scope of work that students will be engaging in and responsible for under the Media Education programme:
- Conceptualise or develop storyboard/moodboard for short video clips.
- Brainstorm digital film ideas such as teaser videos, social media posts (GIFs) and
- eDMs.Creative storytelling for Science-related articles.
- Equip with design sense in typography, graphic design, and digital expression. Able
- to translate them into effective visual communications based on Science-related
- Brainstorm for eDMs and collaterals.
Preferred age group: 17-18+.
Paid internship: $600/month with transport allowance during working hours from 8:30am-6pm.
You can reach Fahiza at 68286249 or email@example.com if interested.