Triumph: Full Time Interior Designer
Triumph is looking for a Full Time Interior Designer (Store & Counter Development Specialist)
The Triumph Group is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 2,000 Triumph Stores as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs more than 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Euro 1.437 billion (2014). It is a member of both the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP)
Core Duties: 60% interior design and 40% VM
- Designs and plans display for seasonal promotions
- Sources materials from suppliers in the most cost-effective manner.
- Store design, layout, elevation, perspective drawing, etc and project management
- Setup boutiques, counters and atriums for launch and event.
- Ensures updating of reports for counter/seasonal/corner displays.
- Ensures proper filing of negatives/photos/counter design/promotional materials/logos (every season).
- Sources and purchases stationery for the Studio usage eg. mounting board/cardboard/tape, etc.
- Proper maintenance and storage of all S&P materials.
- Trains and coaches store personnel in proper packing of expensive items.
- Any other assigned duties by supervisor from time to time.
- Interior design background. At least 3 years’ experience in interior design
- Experience with design software like AutoCAD, 3Ds max
- Retail and commercial interior design experience
Please contact Lyka Tardaguila at Lyka.Tardaguila@ext.triumph.com