SPH Content Lab: Producer
Looking for - PRODUCER
SPH Content Lab is looking for a talented storyteller to join our team. We work in a multi-media setting, and are passionate about creating content marketing solutions. We are inquisitive, dynamic and full of ideas, and driven to work with clients on branded content - what we call "the Story of Things".
As an entry-level producer, you will work with a team to develop and execute ideas that captivate key audiences. Your responsibilities include writing and conceptualising, and client management.
You must have a strong command of English, a knack for whacky ideas, and diverse interests. Also, an excellent sense of humour.
Curiosity, resourcefulness and an eagerness to network is critical, as is a hunger to stay ahead of digital and social media trends. It's a bonus of you thrive on the rush of working to deadlines.
- Collaborate with SPH Content Lab's team leads to create and execute advertising campaigns for The Straits Times print and digital platforms, among others.
- Contribute to ideation and WIP discussions with sales teams, to help clients solve problems.
- Work with a cross-section of stakeholders group-wide, offering fresh ways to drive successful campaigns for young audiences.
- A Level, degree or diploma in mass communications, marketing or related field required
- Some experience in a newsroom, magazine or documentary-making environment, or creative agency
- Experience with Drupal or Wordpress, producing web content, can't get enough of digital and social media
- At ease handling photo-editing software such as Photoshop; video-editing knowledge is a bonus
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Some knowledge of data analytics, and an understanding of trends in branded content for digital, print and media
- Driven to experiment, learn and grow
- Must love stories
Send all CVs directly to Serene Goh at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.