Impact Investment Exchange (IIX): Digital Media & Technology Analyst Position
Impact Investment Exchange (IIX) is the market leader in the impact investing movement with the mission to “change finance and finance change” and in the process to impact 100 million lives by 2020. IIX’s primary focus areas include women empowerment, climate action and community resilience with an underlying focus on expediting the sustainable development agenda. To date, IIX has mobilized USD 30 million from its network of +1000 impact investors and has impacted the lives of millions of low-income people across Asia by providing them with access to clean energy, water, sustainable agriculture, livelihood opportunities, affordable healthcare, and education, among other high-impact services. IIX also provides advisory services to governments, donor agencies, development financial institutions, foundations and other traditional development actors that are looking to participate more effectively in the Impact Investing movement.
For more information, please visit www.iixglobal.com.
About a career with IIX:
When you join IIX, you embark on a rewarding career where we are heavily invested in your professional development, as we will build on your strengths and help you gain new skills with training, coaching, encouragement and guiding you in the right direction. It is a value addition to advance your career, providing you invaluable exposure to the rapidly growing impact investing space. You WANT to instigate change.
As a successful team member, you should be:
• Mission driven: Commitment to social finance and impact investing as a path to unlock society’s potential to effect social change is essential for a happy and successful tenure at IIX.
• Results oriented: At IIX, we manage toward impact maximization and produce measurable returns. These results strengthen the ecosystem and transform existing realities by helping impact enterprises magnify their impact and scale.
• Resourceful: While IIX is a seasoned stakeholder in the impact enterprise and impact investing space in Asia, we pride ourselves on creating opportunities. Being resourceful and skilled at mobilizing human, financial and political resources to achieve IIX’s mission is a key part of the role.
Some of our clients include foundations such as the Rockefeller Foundation and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch Foundation, corporations such as Standard Chartered Bank and KKR, international non-profits such as Oxfam and World Vision, multilateral institutions such as the Asian Development Bank, UN Agencies such as UNDP, and government agencies such as USAID and Sida.
IIX seeks a Digital Media & Technology Analyst to assist with initiatives to manage company websites, data base, online marketing and hardware maintenance. The Analyst will work closely with IIX’s advocacy and business development team on maintaining the interactive, media-rich platforms for our stakeholders, creating new visualization tools for trends in the social enterprises space, and organizing data from external providers for maximum efficiency
The position is based in Singapore and the candidate should be already physically in Singapore.
• Good understanding of direct marketing and social marketing
• Experience in development/charity marketing and fund raising campaigns
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with a diverse group of stakeholders, from public bodies and policy makers to social entrepreneurs to large, international private corporations
• Supporting IIX’s online presence across companies’ websites and social media outlets. Planning site design by clarifying goals and designing functionality.
• Developing and maintaining site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content. Maintaining site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Developing site content and graphics through designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Maintaining site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
• Prepare EDM designs and circulate in time bound manner after seeking approvals
• Maintaining and managing database on customer and client relationships, with a focus on investors and impact enterprises
• Maintaining office equipment by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Overseeing IIX network and perform network/cloud-based software maintenance.
• Follow deadlines on all the time bound tasks.
• Diploma or Bachelor's degree in mass communications, marketing, graphic design, computer science, information system, or other digital media related discipline
• Experience in web graphic design, web user interface design, web programming skills, multimedia content development.
• HTML, Mailchimp skills are necessary
• Support a small headcount on ad-hoc queries on IT, network, software and hardware
• Experience in design software like In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop will be an advantage
• Strong English language written and oral communications skills a plus
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted by a member of the IIX team for an interview. IIX is an equal opportunity employer. Start date: Immediate. Level of experience: Fresh graduate and up to 2 year of experience.