Iceberg-X: Art Director position
Iceberg-X specializes in creating customized dynamic experiences for environments, media, events and spaces. We bring together a unique and dynamic mix of artists, technologists, engineers, architects, designers, brand strategists, lighting experts, programmers and filmmakers… all well-known specialists in the creative and technology Industry who create experiences through Transmedia.
Skills, roles, responsibilities:
• Art-direction with capable skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, After-Effects, some 3D (or combo of these)
• The ability to initiate and think of concepts in the industry in immersive media & technology (i.e. interactive, gestural, voice-recognition, touch-screen, experiential, immersive, etc)
• This is an idea and concepts role first. Much of what we do at IcebergX is new, bespoke - solutions to engage people & spaces (projects can range from kinetic sculptures to interactive gallery & museum design, large-scale projections, etc.)
• The ability to visualise, including storyboards, mood-boards, presentations.
• We would envisage the candidate would have a keen interest in new, emerging technology for media, entertainment, broadcast, art & design. This is an ideal role for someone with creative ideas to burn.
Contact Creative Director Jon Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9819 1627 if you are interested.