Azalea Investment Management Pte Ltd: Marketing & Communications Internship/Contract
Period Required: Now – August (Intern) / 1 year (Contract)
Position: Marketing & Communications Intern/Contract
About the Team
Azalea Asset Management (Azalea) is focused on the development and innovation of new investment products to broaden investor access to private equity. We invest in suitable PE funds and package them into diversified portfolios that will suit the investment objectives and risk tolerance of the targeted investors. Azalea launched Astrea III in June 2016, bringing to Singapore its first listed private equity bond.
Azalea is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited. To find out more about Azalea, visit our website at www.azalea.com.sg
We are seeking a Marketing & Communications Intern/Contract to assist the team in conceptualising the theme and design of our marketing materials. The candidate will work closely with rest of the team and be exposed to other business functions as well. The primary responsibilities include:
· Research, design and preparation for marketing material such as websites, videos, posters etc.
· Draft documents, presentation decks etc.
· Liaise with 3rd parties on video products and/or photo shoots
Qualifications & Capabilities
· Undergraduate/Graduate preferably in the Communications, Art or Design faculty
· Good eye for design & enjoys a high-energy, interactive and engaging work environment
· Proficient in spoken & written English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
· High level of interpersonal, communication and writing skills
· Good multimedia, photography and videography skills would be a plus
This is a paid internship, and the compensation details will be shared with the selected applicant. If any students are interested in applying, please email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.