Bayer: Marketing Intern
Bayer - Science for a Better Life
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Crop Science Division
The Crop Science Division is a world-leading agriculture enterprise with businesses in seeds, crop protection and non-agricultural pest control. Our aim is to help shape the future of the agricultural industry with innovative offerings that enable the production of sufficient high-quality food, animal feed and renewable raw materials for a growing world population despite the limited amount of available arable land.
Environmental Science - Fostering healthy environments where we work, live and play
The Environmental Science (ES) operating unit under the Crop Science Division provides products and services for professional non-agricultural applications, such as vector, rural hygiene, pest control and forestry.
Employment type: Full time/Part-time
Job Function: Marketing
Duration: 6 Months (April–October 2017)
Marketing Intern: You will be working closely with the APAC Marketing team and provide support for regional marketing initiatives and ‘Must-Win-Battles’. As an intern with the ES team in APAC, you will be part of a team that is culturally diverse and dynamic; and given regional exposure to operational marketing.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Research, manage, analyse and report marketing data - marketing insight and trends
- Be part of the core team in developing Go-2-Market communications marketing collaterals in a key market segment of the professional pest management industry
- Liaise with country marketing teams and conduct a communications audit
- Manage the Regional Marketing SharePoint site
- Update existing presentations and develop new ones in line with corporate guidelines
- Business support and other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields of study
- Recent graduate or in your final year with excellent academic results
- Must be able to commit to the 6-month internship period, either on full-time or part-time basis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, SharePoint and especially PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work effectively with a team as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Enthusiastic, open, proactive, and not afraid of new challenges