SOTA's Corporate Comms: Executive position
Executive, Office of Corporate Communications (1-year renewable/ convertible contract)
Reporting to Manager, Office of Corporate Communications, the Executive, Office of Corporate Communications, will assist and coordinate appropriate integrated marketing programmes to support the School’s activities. He/she will ensure that the SOTA brand and identity are promoted and protected by adhering to the branding and communications guidelines.
- Monitor and track print and online news relating to SOTA daily.
- Collate and file media reports relevant to SOTA.
- Update website or social media platforms of SOTA related articles published in the media.
- Maintain and execute the contents calendar
- Take photographs for posts on social media
- Organise and handle all logistics arrangements to school visits, including booking of venues, catering, school tours, presentations and liaison for technical set-up.
Marketing/Publicity Collaterals, Corporate Premiums and Official Gifts
- Work with internal teams and vendors to produce quality corporate gifts and collaterals to support the School’s activities in a timely manner.
- Manage the corporate premiums/ collaterals requests and ensure a sufficient inventory level of collateral, corporate premiums and official gifts at all times, ensure minimum wastage.
- Provide design support to adapt artworks for various adaptations
- Identify and work with the most appropriate vendor including local design agencies, printers and other external suppliers to support the School's advertising and marketing communication efforts.
- Ensure appointed vendors deliver their best for SOTA in a timely and quality manner.
- Organise and support the organising of major school events
- Support in the organising of 10th Anniversary events / activities.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor and management i.e. Principal/CEO, Vice-Principals and Director, Corporate Planning & Services.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills):
- Diploma in Marketing, PR or Mass Communications.
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant corporate communications/marketing communications experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graphic design and video editing experience is preferred.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.